Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Assurant.com

Today I got an email that said that a claim had been approved on a replacement phone:

Dear emily _______,
Good news! Your Premium Handset Protection* claim was approved on 01/27/2015. You will be notified when your replacement device has been shipped.
Thank you for the opportunity to assist you!
Regards,
Assurant Solutions
Claims Team


I called the phone number listed on the claim and asked for Emily.   It was a wrong number.  I then called Assurant and spoke to a customer service representative.   He said that I was the first person to call in and report a wrong email address and he was very grateful for my honesty.   He says that the owner of the phone would need to contact them about the claim.   Seeing that the email address and phone number are wrong, I hope that the replacement phone at least shipped to the right physical address.

I do have a Fedex tracking number now.   I suppose I can check.

No comments:

Post a Comment