Saturday, February 7, 2015

MovieStarPlanet

I got an email today informing me that my child has joined Moviestar Planet's website.   It looks like something from Monster High and Bratz dolls.

The email gave me the kid's email address and user name.  The email said I could contact the website with any issues, so I have.   I have also disabled all of the features the email said I could control.

It's sort of amusing to have the email address of the kid.   I could really play some head games if I was so inclined.

"Dear Alex,
I have a confession to make.  I am not your mother.   You are not my child.   Never have been, never will be.   I don't have the strength to mention it to you in person.   If you confront me about it, I will deny it."

I could send an email like that and every word would be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment